VISO for Chrome gives you automated and intelligent optimization tips while you edit & upload on YouTube.
Steps on How to Access VISO for Chrome
- Install VISO for Chrome on your browser from the web store
- Once the extension is downloaded, a V logo will appear in the top right corner of your browser. Click on the icon and a drop-down menu will appear, under ⓘ you'll see the option to select 'Upload with VISO for Chrome' or 'YouTube Dashboard'
- To use VISO for Chrome on a new video you're adding to your channel, select 'Upload with VISO for Chrome', you'll be taken directly to the YouTube Studio with an upload pop-up where you can select the video you'd like to add
- To go back to older videos and use VISO for Chrome, select 'Edit video in Your YouTube Library', this will take you to your channel videos where you can click to pencil icon beside the thumbnail to optimize
- Either way you do it, you'll be prompted by a screen that shows the titles, tags, and description with suggestions made by VISO for Chrome when you click on each section
Accompanying the above is a state of the art image editor where you can add backgrounds, text, and position images to match your unique vision. You can access this by clicking "VISO Image Editor" and utilizing the different features.
If you're experiencing issues accessing your account, ensure you are signed in to the correct channel and are properly linked to the BBTV network. Please contact email@example.com if the problem persists.