If you're a creator with a high volume of videos currently not set to earn ad revenue, it may be easier to bulk monetize them. As a partner, you are able to monetize up to 100 YouTube videos at once. Here's how you can do it:
YouTube Studio Beta
Follow these instructions to turn on ads for videos you’ve already uploaded:
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Go to studio.youtube.com
- In the left menu, select Videos.
- Select a video.
- In the left menu, select Monetization.
- Choose the type of ads that you want to run.
- Click Save.
YouTube Creator Studio classic
- Log into your YouTube dashboard. (Creator Studio)
- Click on "Video Manager" on your YouTube dashboard.
- Once you click on "Videos", select all checkboxes, to select all of your videos. (You can bulk monetize up to 100 videos at a time)
- Go to “Actions” and click on "More Actions" go to "Usage Policy"
- Select "Monetize in all Countries"
- Once that is done, select "Ad Formats" and select the type of Ads you want to appear in your videos (Overlay, skippable, non-skippable, and long non-skippable)
- This will now update the monetization settings of all selected videos. It might take some time depending on how many videos you have.
You can find more information on YouTube's support page by clicking here.
If you require more information or assistance from our support team, you are welcome to Submit a Request through the form on the top right of this page.