VISO Catalyst for Chrome provides you automated and intelligent insights that work in real time to help you improve your YouTube video titles, descriptions, and tags as you upload. To get started, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the VISO icon on the top right corner of your Chrome browser
- In the drop down you'll see the option to 'Upload with VISO for Chrome' or 'edit video in your YouTube library'
- For new content, select 'Upload with VISO for Chrome' to upload directly in YouTube Studio
- For existing content, select 'edit video in your YouTube library', hover over the video of interest and click the pencil
- With either route, you'll be prompted by pop up windows that appear when you edit any of the fields (i.e. titles, tags, and description)
- Follow the suggestions provided to you by VISO Catalyst. Try to get as close to 5 stars as you can!
Was this article helpful?
5 out of 6 found this helpful