Ready to tell your stories and take over the digital world? First, make sure your channel is all set up to earn money.
Check monetization is enabled
- Go to your YouTube Creator Studio.
- From the left menu, select Channel, and then Status and Features.
- Here, the "Monetization" box should be highlighted green and say Enabled. If this is not the case, please click Enable.
Note: If the monetization for your account has been disabled, you won't be able to manually enable this option.
Ensure ads are allowed in your videos
- In your YouTube Creator Studio, select Channel, and then Advanced.
- Under "Advertisements", make sure the box next to Allow advertisements to be displayed alongside my videos is checked.
- If it's not, check the box and save changes.