Life can get busy! Sometimes you need to schedule a video to post in advance. Through the upload scheduling feature within YouTube, you're able to set a private video to go public at a specific time.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio
- In the top-right, click 'Create' then 'Upload Video'
- Select the file that you'd like to upload and enter your video details
- On the “Visibility” tab, select Schedule
- Set the date, time, and time zone that you want your video to be published
- Click 'Schedule'
Until the date and time you selected, the video you uploaded will remain 'Private' and will not be viewable to the public.